Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] bay vs grey

Ok, them's fightin' words!  <G>  I adore chestnuts...they're my favorite color of horse (along with buckskin).  Especially chestnuts with lots of chrome!  Bays are nice, I like them best if they are a nice medium red bay with some chrome.  Grays?  Not a big fan...but a good horse is never a bad color, so if I end up with a gray someday, that's fine.

Dawn Carrie, Texas
and Sundance (chestnut with big blaze and two high whites - Mom thinks I'm pretty!)
and Bear (black bay with maybe 3 white hairs on his forehead - Mom loves me too!)