[RC] PNER Convention this coming January in Pasco WA - Susan Favro

It's been dubbed the Cabin Fever Reliever 'cause it's a chance to shake off those Pacific Northwest winter blahs that will be developing between now and the end of January!

The dates are set, the venue selected, and the program is in place for the 2008 PNER Convention in Pasco, Washington. We have Donna Snyder-Smith coming in for a presentation (including a mounted demonstration in the afternoon). We'll have a great trade show set up, a session on how to present your horse to the vets, a session on TTEAM and TTOUCH, a used tack sale and some really cool items to be raffled off,  plus the Saturday night awards banquet. Two+ days of fun.

If you're interested in donating to the raffle held throughout the convention, contact Bev Ryan (bvryan9 @ aol.com).

If you're interested in attending or you're interested in being a vendor, visit the PNER Web site: www.PNER.net to download registration forms and/or the vendor packet.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
US Distributor for Strada Saddles

Phone 406.864.8000
E-mail Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Online www.HealthyAsAHorse.Net