[RC] EasyCare Hoof Boot Contest for 2008 - Karen

Time to start planning for next ride season!  Applications are being accepted now for the 2008 EasyCare $10,000 Hoof Boot Contest.  If you ride in any EasyCare hoof boot (Easyboot, Epic, Bare, Grip, Boa, Old Mac's, Custom) you can enter!  It doesn't matter if your horse is barefoot or shod, or if you use two or four boots.  Entry forms can be found here, and rules for 2008 here.  Please pass this along and let your friends know that you know ride using boots.  Good luck and happy riding!

Also, if you are planning to come to the AERC Convention be sure to check out our next ad in Endurance news.  If you have a boot that needs to be repaired we will repair it for the cost of the parts and donate the $$ to the AERC Trails fund.  We just ask that you please let us know in advance how many, what size, and what part.

Karen
http://easycareinc.typepad.com/karen/