From: Susan Nance <snance2002@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 6:57:43 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Aussie's coming to the USA-Kentucky

Another really fun thing to do is tour the farms. most are very accommodating to view the stallions. Wal Mac, Vinery and Gainesway are very gracious and will bring the stallions out one by one for viewing. Some farms may even let you in the breeding shed. ( Gainesway)

Make sure that you go to Keeneland, that is also a beautiful place to visit. I can't remember when the first sales are, if you are lucky you can go to one of those as well. You can not imaging what it is like to see 100's of beautiful horses all in one place. Way fun.
Sue