Re: [RC] grain - SandyDSA

I agree - if it works....just make sure it works. A couple of people over the past couple of years have indicated that their horses were fit but hot and did not recover well on the regiment they were feeding. In addition, as I was fitting up my rising 22 year old mare for a measly 25 <VBG>, I got really TIRED of getting the SAME feed and finding it did not even LOOK the same - from well known mills...and so went back to some basics - PGR blended with dry COB - I wanted to get the molasses out of their diet as much as possible. Omega 3 Fatty Acid and Dynamite, and I ended up with a horse who COULD have done the 50 - I had SO much horse left over. Too bad her rather...trident way of going was so harsh on my bionic ankle....she should have gone 50. Simple diet, easy to mix, feed, and MORE than did the job.

(Maybe it was the banana I tossed in it...)
Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com