[RC] Sharing fuel costs/trailer space from Camden, SC to Goethe - Mike Lewis

I'd like to head to the Goethe Challenge and am looking for ways to cut costs.  Is anyone in SC (or between SC and Goethe) looking for trailer space (or do you have extra space) and are you willing to split the cost of diesel to Goethe?

I'm about 10 miles off I-20 through Camden, SC, and could arrange to meet someone just off my exit if being picked up (there's a Shell station with a gravel lot and plenty of space to load.)  I'll have my own arrangements for a place to set up camp and sleep at Goethe, so no need for help in that regard.

Just looking for ways to be a little more smart about spending money on fuel and thereby be able to continue to ride this season when the races shift to locations that are farther away.  I suspect diesel will be pushing $3.50 a gallon soon, based on what I heard on the news tonight... grrrr...

Thanks,

Mike