[RC] LD's - RideKinder

About once a year we have to get on this subject...I am new to the sport...5 years.....I have always hoped this was a considerate group that really did not care what distance you do...We all have different goals for our self and our horses....Is it too hard to just mesh together and have fun doing our sport instead of waving fingers and being RUDE..?????..I personally have never felt looked down on by the 50 milers...in the SE it seems we all have the same goals and the same fun....glad I live in this area....
Lyn O.Owen
Over Fence Farm
Campobello,S.C.