To: <ag47xau49@xxxxxxxxx>; <kathy.mayeda@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <Marinera@xxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 7:59 AM
Subject: The only folks I won't ride with..

RE:" I've even had someone tell me
that they won't ride with anyone else but a Parelli person. K."

The only one I won't ride with are those who won't wear a helmet. I have a personal feeling that if someone is too dumb to get on a horse on the side of a mountain (not too many flat trails around here-most are cut into the canyons), they are too dumb to ride with me..

So there..started a new topic just in time to go riding!!

Happy Trails to you......and may we trot again...!

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant http://www.rrubinconsulting.com Independent Dynamite Distributor raneller@xxxxxxx

916-663-4140 home office
916-718-2427 cellular
916-848-3662 fax