[RC] Protest updates appreciated - Barbara Berlitz

Mike, Thank you for continuing to follow up on the Mariposa Ride queries posted here. The EN article triggered many questions. Several of us, at least, are waiting for the continuation of “The Rest Of The Story.”

One more question: why was the rider not DQ’d? I see in some current entry forms that “abuse of horse is grounds for DQ” or words to that effect.

Poor Poppy. I haven’t forgotten, nor have many others based on private emails.

Barbara in Pacific Grove

Conservative rider of bulky grade probably QH and giant half-arab

Given horses, a mere dabbler in endurance but annual contributor to trails fund…

LD trash with a smile!

M31575