Re: [RC] [RC] trail trash - Carla Richardson

Ok, but it has to be either blue or green, my colors!  So, Angie and Jackie, start designing.  Obviously there's a market for this shirt.  I want a long sleeved one and a short sleeved one.  Ok?  Oh, also a sweatshirt.  And a coffee mug.  Maybe a bumper sticker too.

Have them at the convention, we'll be in line for them.  OH, I need another "Arab Ghost Stories" t shirt too.  I've worn out mine.  <G>

Carla Richardson
Colorado