[RC] 25, 50, 100...who cares? - janet palma

You know, reading all the negative comments about limited distance has really left a bad taste in my mouth.  While not to take anything away from nice riders that finish with horses in good shape,  I couldn't help but gag a little about those bragging about all they do AND still manage to ride 50s - a regular "Martha Stewart" of endurance!  Who cares what distance anyone rides?  Who cares what grades you got in high school?  Who cares how many jobs you hold and kids you take care of and meals you cook?  For whatever reason some of us don't WANT to ride 50 miles, who cares?

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!