[RC] Duck Abuse - Natalie Herman

<<<Besides - I get the feeling that the Duck would have no problem drop-kicking a 'problem rider' out of his ride...>>>
LOL...yeah, I think if this guy from Mariposa had pulled his stunt at a Duck ride...well, there might be a few spur welts on HIM by the time things were all said and done. The Duck does not suffer fools easily (and it says so right on the paperwork you sign to enter the ride, so most ppl are forewarned not to be stupid or to go home) and I suspect he would suffer purposeful abusers even less...The guy woulda been "run outta Dodge" by most of ridecamp at any rate, if nothing else. (Esp if it had been at any Duck ride I would have attended...sorry, but I don't care what is "appropriate" or not, if you abuse an animal anywhere I can see it, you are in big trouble...and most ppl I "hang" with tend to feel the same....)
   Natalie (who would have filed a protest if she had been at Mariposa...day member is still a member, and he would have been lucky to get away with just that and a tongue lashing)

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.... 'Wow! What a ride!' "