Re: [RC] The Australian solution... even more.... - Beth Walker

I had to clip your post - my reply got bounced for length.

The part that jumped out at me, for this and the Australian rules, is the minimum time of 3 and 6 hours.? I looked up some of the AERC ride results, and those times would be low enough to win some rides.? For a new rider who showed up with a horse they **thought** was conditioned, but due to rider inexperience was not, could get into a lot of trouble if they tried to? "ride to win".??