Bob & Dorothy Foster

From: Buzzard's Roost buzzardsroostbbq@xxxxxxxxx:
Our horses love love loved the cookies... here's my recipe if anyone's interested:

  You have to make it into 12 muffins to have the 1/2 dose per muffin.
  2 c. sweet feed
  3/4 c. flour
  3 oz. molasses/raisons
  1 grated carrot
  1 grated apple
  6 oz. (10 T.) electrolytes (Perform n Win)
  2  handfuls rice bran
  12 crushed Tums, fruit flavor
  1/2 t. cinnamon