Re: [RC] LD is the ruination of endurance??! - SandyDSA

naw Angie, you did a GREAT job! I could not have done what you did, with our two toddlers and a spouse who was gone 24/7 most of the year, traveling with a ball team, and paid less than a trash collector as I found out:). I also wrote for a mag, managed a band for a small stipend, and taught horse master ship, while monitoring our stallion in the show ring. We had a cleaning lady - me - who also was our gardener, plumber, barn maintenance person, cook, taxi, tutor (public schools), etc....I know what that regime is like. It took longer to get to what I wanted to do, and I am still on that road! Many people do not have the ability, assets, freedom or whatever to do what you did and should not be penalized or belittled for it.

I am just saying, cheer for those who CAN accomplish faster, higher, longer...and cheer for those who come from tougher straits to do the same - only on a much longer path.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com