Re: [RC] Abuse-suggetions - SandyDSA

In a message dated 11/7/2007 11:41:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, dmchapek@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
WITH an AERC member as "sponsor
good idea except that frankly, not everyone wants to sponsor a rider. I wouldn't want to have to be held hostage by whether or not someone wanted to ride with me or my daughter or whoever - if we were new to AERC. While it is most certainly not just non members who are the problem, implementing the same punitive actions on them as members would help a lot.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com