Re: [RC] Maybe it,s just me???? - SandyDSA

Don't want to copy :) and want to go on the record that the problem is not LD, it is crappy human nature that thinks winning a 50 miler or 100 miler or a 25 miler means anything other than one horse could stand up longer at the end than the others. Until and unless people learn that this means NOTHING in the general scheme of life, it won't matter what else we do or don't do.

For the RECORD, OLD horses, YOUNG horses, OLD people, CHILDREN, rehabbing people AND horses, recreational rider, and the like - ALL fill the LD spots that help pay the bills for all the rest of the "competitive" riders, so before anyone starts the LD needs to go rant, maybe just a moment of thought about the people who enjoy the ride at whatever length. Not EVERYONE wants to or CAN ride for the win, or even ride 50 or 100 at ALL.

So - want riders to just pull at half way? Then why should they pay? The alternative is to double the fees for all the racers. There.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com