Re: [RC] Abuse - Barbara McCrary

Have to agree with this!  We older folks wear out and break down, yet still love the trails and the experiences.  I don't think we should eliminate LD, just not reward it based on finishing times.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Abuse

Many people like us use the 25 milers for younger horses, older horse and for us - as older and injured riders - and don't consider it fair or sensible to punish those of us who USE LD rightly in order to try to fix a mentality that is not relegated only to LD. We ride AERC because we don't enjoy CTR - some people do - we don't. Got enough adjudicating in the show ring for 30 years. Don't punish us - find a suitable solution - this would not be it.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com