[RC] LD is the ruination of endurance??! - janet palma

Normanjudyv,

If you look at the ride results of LD rides there are a lot of people that would disagree with you.  It looks to me like LD riders add quite a bit of support to AERC.  How about the people that work and don't have the time to condition for 50s and 100s, or they are physically limited to ride that long, or they have a young horse they want to bring along SLOWLY and carefully?  They shouldn't be allowed to RUIN your precious sport?  They shouldn't be able to enjoy the beautiful trails, camp with their friends, bond with their horses and complete 25 or 30 miles rides?   Because why?  All I can say is thank God you're not in charge!  I love limited distance, and I feel terrible that you think I'm ruining endurance.  Janet