RE: [RC] A Perfect Illustration - jamie ward

ROFLMAO, I'm not sure what it is exactly but I don't think that's it.Pity though it would be a great  use for the "halter bred" horses who will never be good for anything else, on second thought they have to suffer enough.Maybe it's an event for the owner's/breeders of these horses to jump and try  to land astride .>G<
Jamie

Paul <Paul@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK,   at the risk of seeming ignorant..

I would buy tickets to the Para-Equestrian event. Horses jumping out of planes is something  not to be missed.  Do they try to hit a specific target?  Does the rider post on the way down, or just hang on tight and scream?  Funny I never heard of this event before, but I am not a big horse show fan.  You learn something new everyday.

Paul N. Sidio
Piper (who ain't jumping out of no stinking plane)
Spokane MO

 Custom made rump warmer's, all come with a warrantee and a guarantee !  For a limited time each come with a free "surprise" thank you gift. Visit http://jamers1220.tripod.com/ or call me (541)761-9837 for more info

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely!  Life is an adventure which should bring you  skidding into Heaven's gates, totally worn out, scuffed up and bleeding, yelling, "Whoo Hoo, what a ride