[RC] Oklahoma Land Rush! - Susan

The Oklahoma Land Rush! is this weekend and all is ready.  We've got 3 excellent vets lined out, awards are the coolest, the trail is very well marked (CTR this past weekend with wonderful reports) and the weather is PERFECT!  There's no rain in the forecast and the trails look like a fall rainbow!

If you've not ridden these trails before, they are varied with meadows, wooded and technical trail and very smooth pine needle cushioned trails.  There is plenty of water on trail with water hydrants and hoses in camp.  Lake Carl Blackwell and the equestrian camp is about 6 miles from Stillwater (home of the OSU Cowboys...go Pokes!).

We're very easy to get to.  Camp is about 10 miles east of I-35 on Hwy 51.  There's ample parking for big rigs.  This is an OCER sanctioned benefit ride so the ride is very friendly and family oriented.  We look forward to seeing ya'll there November 10!

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, The Princess of Pink
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)