RE: [RC] BMW v Horses - Charles

What does “modified any possible relationship they might have with BMW” mean?  Especially since I don’t own one.

Do you want us to boycott BMW?  (Easy for me, see above)

Charles

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bryan Wallace
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 4:56 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] BMW v Horses

This may seem insignificant after the recent disaster in California, but you might like to take a glance at http://www.bridleways.co.uk/content/pages/142_oxford_riders_lose_bridleway.asp. This is a very crowded place and we have great difficulty keeping our horses safe from traffic. BMW, with all its resources, has managed to get a bridleway (trail!) through its plant closed – and the British Horse Society (like AHA – but with no financial resources) fined about $60,000 for daring to oppose this. All the horsemen I have spoken with have modified any possible relationship they might have with BMW!

Bryan Wallace