[RC] Delanson,NY to Auburn, CA - Dawn Simas

I am posting this for my old riding partner and her beloved little gelding, she isn't able to get onto ridecamp:

HELP!  Moving back to Northern California, and I have an Arab who was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma in 05/07. He's my first endurance horse.  I don't want to abandon him now and leave him behind.  Is anyone going to the Cally area who could help?  I can help with the transport expenses...He can go anytime.
Sherry
nygoldengirl at yahoo dot com