Re: [RC] winter gloves - Chrystal Woodhouse

First of all, how cold is it going to get where you are??? The BEST winter riding  gloves I ever had were  loose leather ones, I could add gloves underneath if it was really cold, the second best pair I had were from the co-op ( local farm supply store) they were some sort of work glove made out of  soft leather, again a bit loose so I could add those little black "one size fits all" riding gloves ( that can be bought thicker as well :-)) underneath the leather glove, the leather really keeps out the water and wind!!!  I managed to ride outside in the winter, sometimes in -20 weather (C)  with those , as long as we keep trotting I stay warm!!!:-)

Chrystal :-)