RE: [RC] Winter Riding Tights - Mary Sutliff

Western Washington sets the standard for wet, nasty weather and my Irideon Wind Pro tights have proved themselves over and over.  I love them.  If you want something a little different take a look a the Smoothstride Winter Ultra Pants.
Mary S.
Arlington, Wa.

Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:39:24 -0500
From: endurancerider@xxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Winter Riding Tights

I am in need of some warm winter riding tights for wet, yucky weather. I've done some research and it appears that my best bet are Irideon Wind Pro tights. I considered Tropical Rider Toasties, but those appear better for cold, but dry weather.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com

--
"It doesn't matter how slowly you go - as long as you don't stop!" - Confucius

Boo!?Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!