Re: [RC] Calif..1st Fires now an earthquake..whats next? Frogs? Locusts? - Lynn Kinsky

On Oct 31, 2007, at 8:29 AM, Susan wrote:

Wow, you reminded me of a time my family stayed in a house in San Clemente, CA. It was around 1963-65 and we had to stay in the guest house because the main house had fallen down the cliff. Also, a cousin was drilling a hole through the center of his living room and the bedrooms to pour concrete down 100 feet so that his house wouldn't fall off the cliff. Our earth is in constant change global warming or not.

Susan

And our SoCal coastal mountain ranges are pocked with dolomite beds and ocean fossils indicating the area was once (Pleistocene era?) under water. It's dynamic.

Lynn Kinsky, Santa Ynez, CA
http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky/

http://www.dslextreme.com/~napha/JoyOfRiding/index.htm