Re: [RC] [RC] staying warm at rides - Carla Richardson

That's true, insulation helps, and makes it quieter too.

Under my sleeping bag, I use a 1 1/2" foam pad (egg crate style) with a fleece throw over it.  It makes it more comfortable, plus an insulation from the ground or the metal "floor" of my Bronco.  Those foam pads cost about $10 at Wal-Mart, you can also get thicker ones.  I have a twin bed size, you can get larger ones.

Carla Richardson
Colorado