[RC] feeding at rides - Tx Trigger

My guys have hay in front of them all night long at a ride. Just like at home, where they have pasture all night long. I imagine they sleep/rest during the night between eating, just like home. If I have a bucket of something that I give them, it is all mixed, water added, and is setting where it is easy to grab and hang on the bucket hanger on the trailer. My trip from warm bed, to hanging bucket, and back to the warm bed takes about 30 seconds. Sure no need to be mixing stuff, clanging buckets, turning on lights or waking anyone. And I've never had the need to turn on a generator to feed my horse, no matter what the hour.

So, is it about time to move on to another annual RC topic??? You know, dogs in camp. <big grin>  Like generators, I don't want to hear your dog at night either!!!

Jonni in TX