From: Julienne
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 4:00 PM
Subject: [RC] Chevy Silverado diesel truck owners...

This past weekend I because the new owner of a 2001 Silverado 3500 4x4 with 47K miles on it (NEW TOY!!).  Being a Ram owner for the last 8 years I'm unfamiliar with Silverado's and was wondering about starting the engine.  The 'Wait to Start' light does not turn on when I turn the engine to start.  With the Ram the "wait" light would turn on for a few seconds.  Dealer said this was normal for Silverado diesel engines because they are SO much more superior to Fords and Dodges.  :P

Do I need to bring the truck in to check out why the light doesn't turn on?

Just for s's and giggles.. :)  http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2005/1805591442_3ee7e6d2e1_o.jpg

Julienne