[RC] staying warm / 12v electric blankets? - Tx Trigger

We have had our camper now for about 13 years. Never have bought a generator. It has the built in heater mentioned by others that uses the propane, and the fan runs from the battery. Has a thermostat. The water pump for showers also runs off the battery in the camper, along with lights. Can camp about 4 days without having to start truck to recharge the battery with two of us.

Next, has anyone ever used one of the 12v electric blankets in their camper? We have 12v port in the camper, and have thought this might be a way to pre-warm the bed before going to sleep. Not sure how much draw it would take to pull down the battery completely. Here is just one I found on line:

Jonni