[RC] Halloween contest 2 days - CTH

Happy haunting everyone
The little witch from last year is back with some of her scary friends.
This contest is easy to enter.
Search the web site
Locate the halloween friends and email me the location
The SUBJECT line must read 2007 Halloween to get into the correct folder.
For every picture you find I will enter your name to win a
Beta or biothane halterbridle. Value $90
It will be mailed Nov 1 2007
The draw will be made Oct 31 at 10 pm. and announced on ridecamp.
Have fun and happy trick or treating!

PS. Anyone ordering over $50 in products Oct 30 or 31 gets a free sponge in a bag in thier treat sack :-)