[RC] About the colt needing a name - CTH

This is an interesting story.

The mare he is out of is named Dream. She is a beautiful bay arab with amazing blood lines and a great disposition.
I had a client call to order some tack from me for an icy.
Cheryl and I got to chatting. (I love talkiing horses with anyone ass my clients know)
I told her what I do , about my horses and dogs.
Cheryl says to me "I want to send you my mare for a forever home. She is to much for me and stuck in a box stall all the time. (The mare was leased to a teenager)
I pulled out the map and asked "Do you realize how far it is from the east coast of the USA to northern Alberta.?"
Well the next week I get a call. She wants her mare to have a pasture, a herd and to live a good life as a horse. Not stuck in a stall.
I put her in touch with my friend Elaine Delbeke and arrangements were made for Dream to begin her journey.
Seven days of travel and we picked Dream up just outside of Edmonton Alberta. She walked off the trailer looking like a queen. Shiny , brushed and beautiful.
She went off to join Elaine and Waynes herd in Rocky Mountain House.
It took her a bit of time to adjust to all the freedom. She was introduced to thier stallion and the rest is history.
Elaine loved to tell this story and show pictures of Dreams Sire. (I will post it to the web site if you want a look)
It is sad that Elaine lost her battle with cancer and did not get to see the foal she was so excited about.
I have passed all the names onto Wayne and we will pick one out soon.
Thank you for your help. Wayne is not great at picking names.