Re: [RC] Cloning/Larmarck/Bey Shah Temperament - Beverley H. Kane, MD

"Pure Darwinism" is still pretty much adhered to in scientific circles,
especially as the counterpoint to creationism.

Interesting!--your experience with foals from the same stallions. Is it true
that most foals never meet their fathers?

"Environment" as an influence in forming neural connections is not just
about "objective" visual, auditory, and tactile stimuli. At the Soul level
of the organism, the subjective responses to these stimuli are unique, get
hard wired into the brain, and may or may not be inheritable going forward.
We are talking Soul or Consciousness or, at the very least, for all you
Social Darwinists, random herd behaviors. :-)

Chaos theory being what it is, as soon as you introduce one unique, random,
individual influence--whether hard wired into the brain or genes or not--the
organism starts down an infinitely divergent path.

Whew! More thoughts per cup of Peet's coffee than any other brand.

All I know is that, having about finished my book, I am starting to
seriously look for my Soul Horse, and I don't care much about breeding. I
care about heart and eye and how we are together in the now (and being less
than 15hh).

Beverley