Re: [RC] Cloning - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

Given this, it is probably inappropriate to assume that a clone (the same
thing as an identical twin except not born at the same time...

Two of my sisters married identical twin brothers. The brothers were
inseparable growing up, all the same hobbies, both Eagle Scouts, deer hunted
together, went to the same  college and were roommates, graduated with the same
major (aeronautical engineering). The thing was, they developed to complement
each other. They reminded me of a married couple...not the same, but filling in
the gaps for each other. One is assertive and "all business", the other is the
one who'll notice if you're having a bad day. I'd never heard the term "mirror
twins" until someone mentioned it about them. One is left handed, one is right.
After they were married they both built houses without discussing it with the
other. They each built two story gray salt box style houses with a red front
door, but one put the garage on the left end, the other on the right. One went
into design of airplanes, the other testing. Then they married sisters. From
what I can see their children are much like their *fathers* not their identical
twin uncles. Could be nurture to some extent but seems to go deeper. They seem
to have inherited what their dad had.

Angie....whose nieces and nephews see the same cousins no matter which
grandparents they're visiting and NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE'RE INBRED! Just
selectively breeding for positive traits and returning to the same successful
lines!