[RC] Evacuations - San Diego area - SandyDSA

Our good friend is now opening his ranch to evacuations. He will be headed home now and I am not sure who the contact person is until he gets home. He says he can take quite a few - on Wesley Rd in Wildomar. At present, he HAS NO HORSES, so it will be helpful if someone who is not busy moving horses to get hay in for the horses who are already on their way. A few stalls, three big pastures, I will try to get more information from him when he stops here on his way home.

We are in Bear Valley - if there is a need, please contact Lori Bertolucci - she is in charge of any horses who need to come to Deep Sands while we are out of town. We have a stallion so cannot take a stallion, but we can take probably 6-8 horses who can be together. Since we will be gone, you must coordinate with Lori since we have a paid worker caring for our horses and dogs while we are gone. We cannot take dogs since we have our own and no safe way to separate them. Please call me at (818)427-2269 in emergency. I wish we could be here to do more but we cannot reschedule our plans - our prayers are with all who struggle with these fires - as we did in Agoura for so long.

Please call if needed and be sure to contact Lori.

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com