[RC] OT: Radio Shop on way to Dade City, FL from Sumter, SC? - Mike Lewis

Pardon the off-topic post, but I am trying to find a truck stop with a good radio shop to install and tune a CB in a new vehicle.  Will be heading down I-95 to Jacksonville, then will be on I-10 and I-75 for awhile.  Not sure if radio shops work on Sundays... Thursday on the way to FL might be an option.

Best option would be the name/number of a good CB shop near Columbia, SC (so I can do this at a time when I'm not heading to a ride...)

Thanks for any help,

Mike Lewis