Re: [RC] [RC] Hallelujah Ride - Dawn Carrie

Congratulations on your first 100!!!!  It sounds like you had a great ride!  :)

Dawn Carrie, Texas

On 10/22/07, deborah mcclary <debmcclary@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HH Trinity and I did our first 100 at the Hallelujah ride. It was a great ride with excellent marked trails. We came in 7th. We did the last three loops totally by ourselves  which was mind boggling for me. I kept seeing boogers in the woods but Trinity was such a trooper he would take the turns as if he was watching for the glow sticks. I hope to again do another 100 on one of my horses. Trinity goes back to his owner, Lucie Hancock, at the end of this ride season. We have had a great year together with 3 Aerc 50 mile wins, 2 BC's, several top tens, and the 55 mile FW National Championship in Idaho. We have one more ride planned at the Carolina Ride after Thanksgiving. Right now I plan to do the 50. Who knows, I might just do a 100!  Happy Trails!

Debbie McClary