Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Extreme Cowboy Race - Maryanne Gabbani

You win all this money and then SPEND it on endurance. LOL

Maryanne

On 10/23/07, Karen Bohn <kcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
I've seen these on RFD TV and one of our local riders has participated.  Looks like a trail class on steroids.  Looks like lots of fun!  I don't see, however, what this has to do with endurance -- it only takes a few minutes to run through a course.

Karen