Re: [RC] The best breed for "me" - Amy

I have a morab that is CMK on the arab side and Lippitt on the morgan and he is awesome!  He's just like you describe.  He loves to go out and see knew things, loves anything that has a motor, chainsaws, trucks, he stood in the bucket of the bobcat last time we were giving them a round bale...with it running.  When I saw a picture of him online yanking a tarp around with his mouth, I thought, now that's the temperament I'm looking for :)!  We're gearing up for endurance, hopefully this next year.  He just turned 5yrs this month and I just found a woman in my town who started doing endurance this year, very excited to start conditioning with her.

Amy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 9:28 PM
Subject: [RC] The best breed for "me"

Since we're all after different things in our horses:  Some fast and wild, some slow and safe, tall, short, stocky...what I like is the bloodlines of the CMK Arabian.  (Abu Farwa, Aurab, etc.)  If you like dogs, you'll love CMKs.  They have that smart like a dog thing going and that willing to please like a dog.  Easy to train like a dog, and just a special pet like quality.  But their gorgeous like a horse!  I have two, and they have both been incredible horses.  Brave, bold, smart, sweet, athletic, hard working, and fun!  I'll never own anything  else personally.  Janet