[RC] Git-R-done Ride cancelled - Evelyn B./Patrick E. Allen

The following from Charlene Lewis, Tammy and Charlie Robinson’s daughter;

We have some bad news! We are cancelling Git-R-Done ride sue to some extremely unfortunate events, as today my parents home has burnt, Tammy and Charlie Robinson. We were barely able to get all 11 horses out, 5 dogs, 1 goat, and 2 cats. All the chickens and birds and 4 other cats did not make it. We just didn’t have enough time! As we were pulling out the driveway the trees and shop was on fire that’s adjacent to the home. Not a single fire truck in site, it was the most hopeless feeling! As most of you know this was a family built home and a lot of heart and soul went into it. Many of you have been there at the X-mas party. This is a huge loss and extremely sad for my family. We will not be putting on the Git-R-Done ride so please contact your friends and spread the word. My family is here at my ranch now. If you really have to contact me for any questions. All checks will be cancelled if they are not burnt already.

Charlene Lewis

Leona Valley Riding Center

7650 Elizabeth Lake Rd.

 661-270-1135