[RC] Fwd: Andalusian/ Arabisns. - John Teeter

From: "Peggy" <whirlwind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 20, 2007 2:27:50 PM PDT
To: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@www.endurance.net>
Subject: Andalusian/ Arabisns.

I have two Arabian/ Andalusia crosses and a Arab / Andalusian / paint.
I do love the cross mine are a little taller than I like about 16 hands so that ?make so me climb to get up
and duck from the? tree limbs but I love their temperament and the? stride big and comfy.
?
Have a Andalusian Stallion and a Spanish bred Arabian mare??, I love too ride them? I love that big trot, now? I had planned on having him on the trails this year but went to LPN school and Now plan on next season? with him and Dressage my crosses seem? to be versatile? ,
I have photo's on? my web site and I will be up grading them soon .
I am weaning? my youngest Andalusian / Arab cross? now so I will get some new photo's
of him up soon.
Cirico is the stallion and we have shown in a rated shows he has 2 gold medals? for best movement several blues champion .
This year we started his dressage career? I did fit in 2 shows and he? is in the 60;s and 70's and hopefully in the spring we will?start. 1st level.
whirlwindandalusians.com
Peggy
?