[RC] MMF Thunder's Echo - Lucy Chaplin Trumbull

Ranelle Rubin:
If I had the time and $ to raise a baby right, I would find a nice
mare and introduce her to Echo myself....

It's Echo's fault that since returning from the Tejon ride, we have
expanded our herd by two horses.

I rode with Cheri Briscoe and Echo quite a bit during two days
of the Tejon ride and was most admiring of him and his way of
going/work ethic - he's a *cool* horse.

Photos:

http://www.quacky.co.uk/~elsie/2007/IMG_1207a.jpg

From Lynne Glazer:
http://www.photo.lynnesite.com/gallery/3523468/1/199130342/Large
(plus the next four).

http://www.photo.lynnesite.com/gallery/3523468/1/199149306/Large
(plus the next five)

It was a pleasure to ride with Cheri and I learned quite a bit...

...and I came home from Tejon hot to take our mare down
there to cook our very own Echo-let.

After a couple of days of contemplation and math (the new
Echo-let would be no use to anyone until 2013), we realised
that it actually made more sense to go out and buy a sturdy
horse suitable for my husband to ride, rather than producing
one of our own, so that's what we ended up doing (well, we
bought one for him, and one that *could* work for him, but I
best ride him for a bit first, just to make sure ;-) ) .

That said, we're still considering the idea of taking the mare
down to visit Echo, even though we need another horse-let
like a hole in the head. Call it an investment in the future.

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
elsietee AT foothill DOT net
Repotted english person in the Sierra foothills, CA