[RC] newbie question - Idaho - Jackie Causgrove

Thanks everyone for your replies.  Seems that I have accidently lucked into Idaho!!!  Had no idea but am very, very happy to hear of the resources and people available.  Wow.  Some things just work out. :)

Yeppers, volunteering at rides is high on my list!
I'm even more excited about moving than before.

As far as hay, it seems "inexpensive" to me.  Where I live, hay is at the $400.00 (or more) mark for a ton.

Now, I have to find a boarding situation. :)
Jackie

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi