[RC] Git-R-Done I ride entries - Trailrite

I have less than 50 riders total so far as of 10/16/07.  Remember you can enter by fax with a CC at this ride.  Like I said before this ride will NOT be canceled due to low entries.  I will downsize some stuff if the ride count stays low.  If you need to respond to me from RideCamp please do so direct.  I don't get ridecamp email back to me for some reason.  Something to do with my AOL service....Entries are also available on our web site listed below.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390
661/513-9269 office
661/713-3912 cell
661/513-9206 fax
Sept - Oct 2007 Sale Items: $10.00 off all styles of our Rump Warmers
http://www.trail-rite.com/