Re: [RC] LNB and Armadillo endurance rides - Milinda Ellis

Good morning, everyone!

I'm posting this on behalf of Bo and Linda Parrish, who are out marking trail.

YES, we got a little rain yesterday but it only helped to settle the dust (and believe me, thirty-six hours after coming in off trail, I'm still getting dirt out of my eyes and working it out of my skin...).  So, contrary to what some folks have heard, rain in Kennard does NOT wipe out the LNB & Armadillo trails...  Last year's "ten-inches-within-a-few-hours deluge" was an anomaly.  This rain yesterday actually helped the situation.

All the heavy rains passed to the north of us.  The forecast here between now and next week looks pretty good.  Also, no "blue northers" forecast (like the one we got last year after the rains stopped)!

Hope to see you all at the rides!

Milinda Ellis
Beargrass Cleveland Bays
Jewett, Texas (but currently in Kennard...)

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.