[RC] great saddle hunt: narrow twist seat on wide tree - Susith

For a horse that changes shape dramatically probably the flexible panel will work well for her. In terms of narrow twist, the Free n' Easy has a narrow twist and comes in different widths, and you can adjust it yourself to fit you and your horse. It does seem a little high at first, but I've gotten used to it and it's become one of my favorite saddles.

The only other one I'm familiar with that has a narrow twist is the Synergist, but that's a custom made saddle which might not work out well for your mare if she's still changing shape.

Susan