To Kim Fuess Re: [RC] Race Brain !! - Vchorsegal

Hi Kim-
  I hope I don't have the exact same horse you were talking about !!  I have done 7 rides, ( 50s & 55s ) 3 of them 3 days and still lots of hiking, even at the finish of day 3.  If you have any hot tips email me privately at: vchorsegal at aol dot com.  Thanks !  - Heidi Helly ( Hiking Helly ! )