Re: [RC] Bananas as an ulcer treatment?? - Rebecca Fabiszak

I have heard that the peel will kill a chicken, as in poisonous,  so I have not fed the peel, just the meat. They will do back flips for banana's. Best thing in the world to get drugs down their gullet. Beccy

----- Original Message ----
From: Skyla Stewart <temposmom@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 3:14:19 PM
Subject: [RC] Bananas as an ulcer treatment??

I ran across this statement from another board so was curious if there is any merit in it?  . Just saw this and it caught my attention.  And NO, as far as I know, my horse does not have ulcers, so it isnt' for me/him.  Heck bananas are to "me" next to tossing a live gernade down my gullet...make me literally blow up.

"then give bananas....5 to 6 a day peel and all, (the peel is the best part for horse), it puts a lining on the stomach, helps the digestive tract and prevents and cures ulcers."

Skyla

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.