[RC] Wheat hay - Skyla Stewart

Can't tell about the "nutrition value" but I can tell you, make SURE it is BEARDLESS!!  I had one year with this hay/mix and spent months rinsing out 3 mouths, talk about abcess's. You never want to go through that, let alone what the horses go through. :o(   I had one horse out of four that never got an abscess or the stickers in the mouth tissues.

Skyla

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.