[RC] "Vital Energy" - Erica DeVoti

Many would agree it would be "key" to a "good" endurance horse.  I also feel it can be developed.  Let's talk about how it can be developed?  In my experience, one of the best ways it can be learned is from one horse learning from another.  I have had a "lazy" horse learn from another more "vital" horse....any other experiences of developing a work ethic and desire?

Erica DeVoti
Mtn Region
ponyxprss @centurytel.net

RE: [RC] French system - kathy . mayeda writes:

I think that the "vital energy" that you are referring to is key to a good endurance horse.  I think that it's a horse that has the whole mental, emotional and physical makeup and focus that makes a superior equine athlete.